A durable PolartecÂ® fleece ensures a layer of snug, wraparound warmth on The North FaceÂ® Girl's Glacier Full Zip Hoodie. The fleece jacket is very durable and resistant to pilling, ensuring years of energetic use from active young adventurers. It features a full zip up to a hood that can be wrapped around the head or thrown back as required, plus pockets to each side for keeping fingers warm or stashing belongings and an extra zippered security spot for small valuables. Extra touches include The North FaceÂ® logos and an Ultraviolet Protection Factor of 3 for sunnier days.
- Extremely durable, pill resistant surface
- Reflective hanger loop with NSE screenprint on the back
- Two opened hand pockets / Zippered security pocket
- Hood and pockets lined with Reaxion fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30+
- Fabric: 70D 155 g/mÂ² 100% polyester fleece
- Avg Weight: 136 g / Length from Centre Back: 20.5â€�
ABOUT THE NORTH FACE
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.