Named after the Japanese phonetics for “awesome” and “winter“, our bestselling Fuyu Subarashi Trousers now feature winter-inspired fabrics and features to keep you protected in harsh mountain weather. Mixed fabrics trap body heat to keep you warm, while laser-cut holes and geo mesh at the back help reduce excess moisture. When the wind picks up at the crag or campsite, rely on WindWall® to block it out. A DWR finish makes light work of light moisture, so you can push forward when showers pass through. Finished with other mountain-specific features such as side vents, inner gaiters, and robust kick patches.
- Mix of fabrics to help regulate body temperature and manage moisture
- Laser-cut holes in the back with see-through geo mesh to transport moisture at key sweat spots
- Concealed zipper side vents
- Laser-cut and bonded hems
- Bonded pocket bags
- Two open hand pockets
- One zipped leg pocket
- Sleek bonded belt loops
- Inner gaiter with gripper elastic and side zip with gusset
- Shaped bottom leg cuffs sit better on the boot
- Kick patch made out of our Cobra backpack fabric
You may also like....