If you need a supportive mountaineering base layer this winter, choose our updated Fuyu Kanagata Long-Sleeve Shirt – it's named after the Japanese phonetics for “winter” and “mould” for a reason. An innovative Warp Knit construction removes all seams, giving you an industry-leading fit, a friction-free ride, and optimum range of motion. Big open zones at the armpits and back help keep you ventilated, but they can be hidden by a backpack or vest to block out wind when conditions change. Elsewhere, a mixture of medium open zones and plain zones work together to wick away moisture and retain core warmth, ensuring you stay comfortable and focussed as you move fast on the mountain.
- Warp-knit technique to create engineered properties with zero seams
- Very open zones at back and armpits to regulate sweat, but can be hidden with vest or backpack to prevent wind coming in
- Medium open zones at chest and forearms to regulate temperature
- Plain zones to keep core warmth and protect from abrasion
- Thumb holes
- Raw edges at hems
- Ultrasonic bonding at exterior on shoulders to increase comfort next to skin
- Turtleneck collar can be worn down for ventilation, or up for extra protection
You may also like....