Named after the Japanese phonetics for “winter” and “mould”, our Fuyu Kanagata Capri Tights have been updated with winter-ready fabrics and features to keep you protected during ascents in harsh mountain weather. Seamless Warp Knit fabric is supportive, friction-free, and promotes greater range of motion when reaching for holds. Open, medium and plain zones ensure a balance between dryness, warmth and durability as you climb higher, while special elastic tape at the waistband increases next-to-skin comfort. The capri-style length reduces bulk when wearing boots.
- Warp-knit technique to create engineered properties with zero seams
- Very open zones at waist and back of the knees to regulate sweat
- Medium open zones at inner legs to regulate temperature
- Plain zones to protect from rubbing
- Raw edges at hems
- Soft and sleek bonded Bemis elastic tape at waistband to increase comfort next to skin and reduce bulk
- Capri length to reduce bulk when worn in boots
You may also like....