Named after the Japanese phonetics for “winter” and “mould”, our Fuyu Kanagata Capri Tights have been updated with winter-ready fabrics and features to keep you protected during ascents in harsh mountain weather. Seamless Warp Knit fabric is supportive, friction-free, and promotes greater range of motion when reaching for holds. Open, medium and plain zones ensure a balance between dryness, warmth and durability as you climb higher, while special elastic tape at the waistband increases next-to-skin comfort. The capri-style length reduces bulk when wearing boots.
- Warp-knit technique to create engineered properties with zero seams
- Very open zones at waist and back of the knees to regulate sweat
- Medium open zones at inner legs to regulate temperature
- Plain zones to protect from rubbing
- Raw edges at hems
- Soft and sleek bonded Bemis elastic tape at waistband to increase comfort next to skin and reduce bulk
- Capri length to reduce bulk when worn in boots
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.