Packed with all the features you need to negotiate variable winter conditions in the city, the Men's Edgewood Chukka Boot brings mountain technology to an urban environment. Sporting a clean design with contemporary materials and construction, this fresh take on the modern chukka boot features PU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology that supports and stabilises your feet at all times. An EVA midsole delivers supreme cushioning and comfort, while a plush synthetic-suede and fleece linings add a touch of luxury. Keeping you sure-footed whatever your pace, a durable UltrATAC™ rubber outsole features aggressive lugs for superior traction and braking.
- Upper: Waterproof, full-grain leather upper
- Upper: Super-durable, rubberised mudguard for added protection
- Upper: Cosy fleece vamp/quarter lining with a synthetic-suede collar lining for a plush feel
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded, full-length, PU CRADLE™ heel-stability platform keeps your foot firmly centered over the cushioning platform
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning and comfort
- Sole unit: Aggressive lug design provides superior traction in the forefoot and braking in the heel for multisport use
- Sole unit: Durable UltrATAC™ rubber outsole
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...