Borrowing from mountain technology and adapting it for the streets, the Men's Edgewood 7 is packed with features designed to carry you comfortably through variable conditions. A fresh take on the modern outdoor boot, the Edgewood 7 delivers a comfy ride thanks to its PU CRADLE™ heel-stability platform and cushioned OrthoLite® footbed. Cosy fleece and synthetic suede linings give this boot a luxurious feel, while a durable UltrATAC™ rubber outsole lets you move confidently across varied terrain.
- Stable - Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Upper: Waterproof, full-grain leather upper
- Upper: Super-durable, rubberised mudguard for added protection
- Upper: Cosy fleece vamp/quarter lining with a synthetic-suede collar lining for a plush feel
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded, full-length, PU CRADLE™ heel-stability platform keeps your foot firmly centred over the cushioning platform
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning and comfort
- Sole unit: Aggressive lug design provides superior traction in the forefoot and braking in the heel for multisport use
- Sole unit: Durable UltrATAC™ rubber outsole
- FABRIC: Leather
You May Also Need....
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....