The North Face Doubletrack 28 is the ultimate answer to compatible, flexible, roller luggage combining an 80 litre main bag and a detachable 16 litre day pack. The wheels and handle on the main bag stow or retract when wheels are not an option, and the complete technical pack suspension system comes into its own when carrying the bag is preferred.
- Weight: 6480g
- Dimensions: 72x41x22cm
- Volume: 80 litres/daypack - 16 litres
- Fabrics: 330 HT ripstop Cordura nylon, 630D nylon, 1680D ballistics nylon, phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate
- An extra-large rolling adventure travel bag that converts to a backpack for use when wheels are not an option.
- Complete technical pack suspension with contoured shoulder harness and load lifters.
- Stowable shoulder straps connect to integrated loop on wheel housing.
- Ambidextrous retractable handle.
- Large main pocket with internal gear compression panel and zippered mesh pockets.
- Mesh pockets behind removable daypack.
- Panel zips onto front when daypack is removed to create a pocket and finished look daypack.
- Clips and zips into place with tuck-away shoulder straps and Airmesh back panel.
- Side stretch water-bottle pockets.
- Productcode: E1532096