The North Face Doubletrack 21 is the ultimate answer to compatible, flexible, roller luggage combining a 45 litre main bag and a detachable 13 litre day pack. The wheels and handle on the main bag stow or retract when wheels are not an option and the complete technical pack suspension system comes into its own when carrying the bag is more optimal on uneven terrain or dodging commuters in busy urban environments. A useful detachable 13 litre day pack is included. With a bundle of innovative, technical features, the Doubletrack 21 is the carry-on sized travel bag in the line that transforms into a backpack.
- Stowable shoulder straps connect to integrated loop on wheel housing.
- Retractable handle.
- Large main pocket with internal gear compression straps and zippered mesh pockets.
- Mesh pockets behind removable daypack.
- Panel zips onto front when daypack is removed to create a pocket and finished look.
- Clips and zips into place with tuck-away shoulder straps and Airmesh back panel.
- Side stretch water-bottle pockets.
You may also like....