Catâ€™s Meow from The North Face, the quintessential synthetic, 20-degree bag for three-season mountaineering has an efficient design that maximizes warmth and compressibility while reducing weight. Cyclone construction wraps a blend of continuous-filament and cut-staple insulation around the bag in efficient, compressible vertical baffles.
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Sizes: RRH, RLH, LRH, LLH
- Stuffsack Size: 22,9 cm x 40,8 cm
- Temp Rating: -7Â° C
- Total Weight: short: 1134 g / reg: 1220 g / long: 1304 g / extra long: 1389 g
ABOUT THE NORTH FACE
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.