- Waterproof - Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Insulated - Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Zip/Snap-in Compatible
- Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 snowsports jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a removable insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Zip-in compatible
- Powder skirt
- System map of features printed on interior lining
- ID label
- Goggle cloth
- Key clip
- Left-sleeve pass pocket on outer jacket
- Internal Velcro® media pocket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabsSecure-zip side-entry hand pockets
- Internal hem-stabilization system at center front zip
- Heat transfer logo on front and back of shell
- [Liner] Embroidered logo on front of insulated liner jacket
- 906 g (32 oz)
- CENTER BACK - 23.5"
- OUTER - 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- BODY LINING - 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- HOOD AND SLEEVE LINING - 53 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- LINER JACKET - 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- INSULATION - 150 g Heatseeker™
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....