The North Face's classic Borealis backpack updated with easier-access pockets and an overhauled suspension system. The Flexivent™ suspension system boasts custom injection-moulded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation.
- Padded, fleece-lined media pocket protects laptops from bumps and falls
- Secondary compartment with internal organisation
- Reflective bike-light loop, reflective water bottle tabs and reflective shoulder strap webbing create 360-degrees of reflectivity
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two water bottle pockets
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Weight: 1260g
- Volume: 28 litres
- Fabrics: 210D Cordura® nylon mini-ripstop, 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, 1680D ballistics nylon
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.