The North FaceÂ® Base Camp Kaban is a tablet specific pack designed to ride close to the body and provide easy access to all your electronics. The lie-flat main compartment with a neoprene 15 inch sleeve allows for security gate friendly air travel. Durable, water resistant body fabric. Articulated shoulder straps and a thick supportive back panel deliver comfort.
- 360 degree reflective front logo, bike-light loop and shoulder straps
- Articulated shoulder straps for a more comfortable fit
- External front pockets with internal organization open flat for easy access
- Thick, supportive back panel for maximum comfort
- Approximative weight: 730 g
- Fabric: 900D polyester with TPE PVC coating
- Volume: 13 liters
- Laptop sleeve: 31,7 cm X 31,4 cm
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.