With its legendary durability and iconic design, the Base Camp Duffel XS from The North Face is the ultimate expedition bag. This extra-small duffel has all the features you need to keep your gear organised and secure. Zip your phone and wallet into the side pocket for instant access, and use the zipped mesh pocket in the main compartment to keep everything neat and tidy. Wear it on your shoulder using the ergonomic straps or carry it in comfort with the padded handles.
- Capacity: 31L
- Fabric: 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistic nylon
- Zipped side pocket for phone, wallet or other quick-access item
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles & haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zipped mesh pocket
- 4 compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Zip mesh storage bag makes a great packing cube
- Dimensions: 28 x 45 x 28 cm
- Weight: 930 g
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...