The North Face Base Camp Duffel is known and loved around the world for its rugged durability. The original bomber expedition duffel is now even better than ever. New features include a side zippered pocket for stashing a phone or travel documents, ergonomically improved detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps, and new padded side handles that make it even easier to carry or drag heavy loads. Meanwhile, the durable laminate ballistic nylon construction is as tough and dependable as ever.
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps have been updated for a more ergonomic fit and to minimize twisting
- D-zip with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Twin haul handles on ends
- Rugged construction features water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Main compartment with internal mesh pockets
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- New side zippered pocket fits a phone, wallet or other quick-access item perfectly
- Locking zips
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- Weight: 1050g
- Dimensions: 28 x 46 x 28cm
- Volume: 25 litres
- Fabrics: Phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D jr. ballistics nylon with DWR finish
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like....