The North Face Base Camp Duffel is known and loved around the world for its rugged durability. The original bomber expedition duffel is now even better than ever. New features include a side zippered pocket for stashing a phone or travel documents, ergonomically improved detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps, and new padded side handles that make it even easier to carry or drag heavy loads. Meanwhile, the durable laminate ballistic nylon construction is as tough and dependable as ever.
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps have been updated for a more ergonomic fit and to minimize twisting
- D-zip with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Twin haul handles on ends
- Rugged construction features water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Main compartment with internal mesh pockets
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- New side zippered pocket fits a phone, wallet or other quick-access item perfectly
- Locking zips
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- Weight: 1050g
- Dimensions: 28 x 46 x 28cm
- Volume: 25 litres
- Fabrics: Phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D jr. ballistics nylon with DWR finish
You may also like....