The North Face Base Camp Duffel is known and loved around the world for its rugged durability, the original bomber expedition duffel is now even better than ever. New features include a side zippered pocket for stashing a phone or travel documents, ergonomically improved detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps, and new padded side handles that make it even easier to carry or drag heavy loads. Meanwhile, the durable laminate ballistic nylon construction is as tough and dependable as ever.
- New side zippered pocket fits a phone, wallet or other quick-access item perfectly
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps have been updated for a more ergonomic fit and to minimize twisting
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket
- Legendary rugged construction features water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Approximate Weight: 1590 g
- Volume: 69 litres
- Dimensions: 35,5 cm x 64,5 cm x 35,5 cm
You may also like....