Packed with innovative new features, the redesigned Access 28L Backpack now offers even better comfort and utility for your urban commute. A clever new silhouette allows the backpack to stand up on its own, combining with a simple push-button opening mechanism on the main compartment to make it easier to access your gear. Fleece-lined tablet and media pockets feature ejector tabs so you can quickly remove your devices when you get to work, while a laptop-ejector handle removes your laptop in a single pull. For peace of mind, an easy-to-use locking mechanism keeps everything inside safe when you're on the train or bus. OrthoLite™ padding throughout the back panel keeps this clever pack comfortable from the start of your journey to the end.
- Updated silhouette allows the pack to stand on its own
- OrthoLite™ padding throughout the back panel produces all-day comfort and support
- Easy-to-use locking mechanism allows for worry-free commuting
- Screen-print on bottom of face provides extra durability in high-wear zones
- Main compartment effortlessly springs open with a push of the custom-designed button for quick and easy access
- Spring steel frame and foam body provide extra protection for your gear
- Laptop-ejector handle lifts your laptop out of its pocket for quick access
- Ejector tabs in the fleece-lined tablet and media pockets eject your devices with just a pull
- Two external vertical zippers are protected by the foam frame
- Integrated ladderlocks in the shoulder straps allow for seamless adjustability
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.