The Teva Reforge Ion Mask is designed to avoid the dreaded foot drenching associated with crossing deep streams during a hike. The Reforge has been treated with ion mask technology, meaning that all of the fibres on the show are water repellent. Next time you step into a stream that's ankle deep just keep going as if it never happened.
- Spider 365 rubber outsole is Teva's fiercest, most high-traction outsole
- T.I.D.E Hydro with ion-mask technology that actually prevents the materials in the shoe from absorbing any water on a molecular level. Forefoot drainage keeps you dry at all times.
- T.I.D.E Comfort with a synthetic and mesh upper with a Mush infused topsole that provides incredible comfort along with a moulded frame around the upper to add durability and give you a secure fit.
- Upper's molded frame increases stability and protection
- Closure: Laces
- Sole: Spider 365 (rubber)
- Upper Material: synthetic, mesh
You May Also Need....