The Figueroa Women's waterproof winter boot packs plenty of warmth and surefooted traction. The waterproof leather upper and T.I.D.E. Seal membrane keep your feet completely dry across puddles and snow. The boot is fully lined with faux shearling for near knee-high coziness. The White Spider rubber sole stays flexible and grippy even when it's cold and brittle outside. With fun zigzag strapping in back, and full length zips on the side for easy on and off.
- White Spider Rubber sole will help keep you on your feet
- Waterproof upper materials can handle getting wet
- T.I.D.E. Seal waterproof membrane will keep your feet dry
- Leather and Suede Upper
- Faux Sherpa Lining
- A Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of a flip flop into a shoe
- A zipper on the side lets you get in and out quickly
|White Spider:||When it's cold out, most rubber hardens up and loses its flexibility, turning your shoes into ice skates. White Spider Rubber was made to stay soft and flexible in freezing temperatures, leaving the ice-skating to the pros.|
|Mush® Infused Insole:||Now we're not necessarily splicing Mush® genes back in the T.I.D.E Lab to build a hybrid mutant insole, but we do have an insole that's worthy of the Mush name.|
You May Also Need....