The Stingray is Tentsile's flagship three-person tree tent and Design Icon. This unique and comfortable outdoor shelter is not only fun and immensely comfortable, but also elevates you above inhospitable ground conditions, insects, snakes and other creepies.
The Stingray interior consists of three spacious separated hammock berths, with a rip-resistant no-see-um mesh top over head. It is accessed via a floor hatch in the centre and a large front door. It can be suspended between three trees or other strong anchors points such as trucks or boulders.
The Stingray has a removable rain fly for unbeatable views, which can be pegged out to the ground, creating a large 160ft²/ 15m² of covered porch area. The rain fly flaps can be rolled and toggled out of the way above the front door, or folded under the tent and hooked to the central hatch creating a second windbreak and a thermal buffer.
- Set up time: 15 minutes
- Seasons: 4 (not including Arctic Circle winter)
- Size: 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.1m / 13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5ft
- Pack Down Size: 58 x 24 x 24cm / 23 x 10 x 10in
- Floor area: 7m² / 75ft²
- Dry Porch Area with Fly: 12m² / 130ft²
- Doors: x 2
- Interior Height Unloaded: 120cm / 4ft
- Weight: 9kg/ 20lbs (once experienced, you can save up to 2.kg / 6lbs by dropping 2 ratchets from your system)
- Poles: 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy 7001 T6
- Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh. It offers protection against the smallest sand flies
- Flysheet: Removable 70D PU coated waterproof polyester, 3000HH, in a choice of colours. Area 160ft² / 14m²
- Floor fabric: 240D inclined joint nylon-polyester composite fabric reinforced with 20+ metres of seatbelt
- Ratchets & Straps: 3 x Straps 19' / 6m straps and heavy-duty ratchets buckles- 2.5 ton minimum breaking strength
- Pegs: 3 x Giant Pegs
- Maximum Capacity: 3 adults and their gear or 2 adults and 2 children
- Maximum Load: 400kg / 880lbs
- Fire Rating: Fire resistance meets USA CPAI-84 and Canadian FR16
- Please note: The floor colour is apple-green on all tents
- Note: Due to continuous innovation and improvements specifications can change without notice
- DO NOT EXCEED MAXIMUM LOAD 400kg / 880lbs
- MAXIMUM SET UP HEIGHT IS 1.2m / 4ft
- ALWAYS READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE - RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY
- Do not leave outside for extended periods of time
You may also like....