The Connect is Tentsile's two-person tree tent with removable rain fly, offering you and a friend the chance to experience a whole new level of freedom.
This two person model offers a completely new way to connect with your friends and the great outdoors. The Connect is a truly awesome piece of equipment for any adventurous camper. It can be suspended between three strong anchors such as trucks or boulders.
It features an adjustable double hammock bed with 2 large pockets on each side, full no-see-um mesh top with four folder away doors and a removable rain fly for unbeatable views. The rain fly can be pegged out towards the ground, creating a large 120ft² / 9m² covered porch area and multi-story camping base. The rain fly flaps can also be folded underneath the tent and hooked to each other, creating a full windbreak and a thermal buffer.
- Set up time: 15 minutes
- Seasons: 4 (not including Arctic Circle winter)
- Size: 2.7 x 4 x 4m / 9 x 13.5 x 13.5ft
- Pack down size: 58 x 23 x 23cm / 23 x 9 x 9in
- Floor area: approximately 5m² / 53ft²
- Dry porch area on ground level: 6m² / 65ft²
- Doors: 4
- Height: 120cm / 4ft
- Weight: 7kg / 16lbs (once experienced, you can save up to 2kg / 6lbs by dropping two ratchets from your system)
- Poles: 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy
- Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh
- Rain fly: Removable 70D PU coated waterproof polyester, 3000HH, in a choice of colours
- Floor fabric: 240D Inclined joint nylon-polyester composite fabric (green) reinforced with 15+ metres of seat belt
- Ratchets and straps: 3 x 19'/ 6m Straps and heavy duty, industry grade ratchet buckles - 2.5 ton minimum breaking strength
- Fire rating: Fire resistance meets US CPAI-84 & Canadian FR16
- Maximum capacity: Two adults and their gear or one adult and two children (400kg / 880lbs)
- Maximum load: 400kg/880lbs
- Note: Due to continuous innovation and improvements specifications can change without notice
- DO NOT EXCEED MAXIMUM LOAD 400kg / 880lbs
- MAXIMUM SET UP HEIGHT IS 1.2m / 4ft
- ALWAYS READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE - RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY
- Do not leave outside for extended periods of time
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.