The Suunto T6D uses Training Manager PC software to get a detailed analysis of seven physiological parameters, with accuracy previously available only in sports laboratories. This detailed analysis breaks down nearly every aspect of your training so you can make adjustments of how to train more efficiently in the future.
The T6D features include a time mode, an altimeter/barometer mode, training mode, speed/distance mode, a dual HR Belt that works in analogue and digital and uses error-free ANT transmission technology, and it is compatible with Suunto Foot/Bike/GPS POD. The T6D also provides full access to SuuntoSports.com and is water resistant to 30m/100 ft.
- Get a comprehensive physiological analysis of your training on your computer through Movescount.com
- Monitor your real-time Training Effect and EPOC
- Use the altimeter to monitor your hill and altitude performance
- Measure your speed, distance, and cadence with optional Suunto PODs
- Customizable screen layout for individual information needs
- Use the included Suunto Dual Comfort Belt to calculate real-time heart rate and calorie consumption
- Comes with Suunto Dual Comfort Belt (compatible with most gym cardio equipment, the Suunto Fitness Solution group exercise and all Suunto heart rate monitors)
- Set distance or interval alarms to closely monitor your training