The Men's Bec De Rosses Jacket has been constructed with the new generation 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell, making it ideal for ski touring and off-piste. Highly breathable and uniquely cut, it has been inspired by surfing wetsuits to provide excellent range of movement. This jacket is easy to layer and won't let you down on performance!
|GORE-TEX® Pro - New Generation:||Designed to meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts, GORE-TEX Pro has been made using the most rugged, most breathable, durably waterproof and windproof fabrics for extended use in extreme conditions. Its 3-layer construction features a waterproof and breathable laminate sandwiched between a durable nylon face fabric and Microgrid Backer Technology. New generation Pro has improved ruggedness and up to 28% increased breathability compared to our previous product generation.|
- All-seam sealed, 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro New Generation
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot inside. Ventilation holes at the inner placket
- Large storage pockets with a goggle cloth
- Ski pass sleeve pocket
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic
- Armpit ventilation with 2-way zippers
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves
- Earphone compatible, zipped inner pocket
- Inner mesh storage pocket
- YKK® water resistant zips
- Fit: Relaxed
You may also like....