The State of Elevenate Men's Backside Jacket a trendy workwear look and a longer cut, making it ideal for a skier looking for an all-mountain and free-skiing jacket, it is also extremely waterproof and durable. For 2015 the backside has been redesigned for extra flexibility to help you tackle those steep descents. Constructed from three-layer GORE-TEX® Shell the jacket delivers unquestionable waterproofness and breathability, allowing you to concentrate on skiing. The Backside features fully sealed seams to work with the Gore-Tex waterproofing and aid durability. YKK zips further add to the quality of the build while underarm ventilation is provided with two way zippers.
|GORE-TEXÂ®:||GORE'S extremely waterproof and durable membrane is laminated onto fabrics and used to deliver exceptional waterproofing and breathability.|
- All-seam sealed, three-layer GORE-TEX® Shell
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside. Ventilation holes at the inner placket
- Two cargo pockets with a goggle cloth
- Chest pocket
- Ski pass sleeve pocket
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic
- Underarm ventilation openings with two-way zippers
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket
- Inner mesh storage pocket
- YKK® water resistant zippers
- Fit: Relaxed / Loose
You may also like....