Stylish but deliciously warm and cosy, the Timeless Hoody will be your favourite jacket for winters to come with its eye-catching baffling, fixed hood and uber-warm 700 Fill Power Down insulation. Coated with DWR, the Timeless offers water resistance, while the fixed hood ensures that you stay toasty. Internal elasticized cuffs and hem ensures no cold air enters into your toasty environment. Spyder gave it a design update this year that's perfect for apres ski, to keep things fresh.
- Fixed hood
- Custom zipper collection
- Brushed microfiber inner chinguard
- Baffled construction
- 700 Fill Power Down
- Downproof Polyester Nail Head Weave with Spylon DWR
- Center front zipper with contrast color fill stitch
- Spyder heat transfer logos
- Internal elasticized cuffs and hem
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent): A DWR fabric will bead-up water on its surface to stop it soaking into the fibres. This maintains breathability and shortens drying times
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.
You may also like....