When you bring together two of the biggest names in technical materials; Waterproof, breathable Gore-TexÂ® and Thinsulateâ„¢ Insulation into one glove, you are guaranteed a fantastic high performing ski glove. Spyder bring you the womenâ€™s Synthesis GTX glove to keep your hands warm, dry and comfortable while tackling those slopes. DryÂ® GORE-TEXÂ® guarantees a dry ride while the pre-curved articulated fit mirrors your hands natural position, helping to support and tackle fatigue in your hands. To guard against frigid winter weather, Thinsulateâ„¢ Insulation lays a protective barrier between your skin and the elements.
- Guaranteed to keep you DryÂ® GORE-TEC waterproof and breathable
- Over the cuff gauntlet
- Pre-curved articulated fit
- Zippered cuff with gusset
- 3Mâ„¢ Thinsulateâ„¢ insulation with Extra Warmth (150g)
- Stretch Polyester with XT.Lâ„¢ 10k/10k Laminate and Spylonâ„¢ DWR
- Water-resistant Goat Skin Palm
- Leather Thinsulateâ„¢ Insulation (150g)
You may also like....