The Womens Spyder Nynja Insulator Hoody is lightweight, packable, and surprisingly warm, thanks to its PrimaLoft® fill. It's an easy grab-and-go piece to wear aprs-ski, as well as a versatile layering option for active outdoor pursuits.
- Fixed hood
- Center front zipper with flash of color
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Internal elasticized cuffs and hem
- Zippered hand pockets
- Spyder patch logo
- Body 36° stretch Nylon with Spylon™ DWR
- Primaloft® Black insulation Eco
- PrimaLoft® insulation's silky softness, high loft and incredible warmth mimics goose down, but it's engineered with proprietary finish technology to deliver permanent water resistance.
- When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 8% of waterproofness after 2 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
Colorado based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incopporaed, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.