The Womens Spyder Nynja Insulator Hoody is lightweight, packable, and surprisingly warm, thanks to its PrimaLoft® fill. It's an easy grab-and-go piece to wear aprs-ski, as well as a versatile layering option for active outdoor pursuits.
- Fixed hood
- Center front zipper with flash of color
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Internal elasticized cuffs and hem
- Zippered hand pockets
- Spyder patch logo
- Body 36° stretch Nylon with Spylon™ DWR
- Primaloft® Black insulation Eco
- PrimaLoft® insulation's silky softness, high loft and incredible warmth mimics goose down, but it's engineered with proprietary finish technology to deliver permanent water resistance.
- When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 8% of waterproofness after 2 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
The Colorado based manufacturer, Spyder, is one of the world’s largest ski specialist brand. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and new technologies to the skiing industry.