The Divine Stryke Fleece by Spyder is a cosy, full-zip sweater jacket with the performance of an active fleece, made from a polyester sweater knit and fleece backer. This fabric provides the perfect blend of comfort, casual style and athletic performance. A brushed microfiber inner chin guard adds soft comfort.
- Shiny fabric retro piecing at upper sleeves
- Oversized collar
- Brushed microfiber inner chinguard
- Zippered hand pockets
- Custom patch logo
- Polyester Mid-Weight Sweater Knit bonded to Anti-Pill Fleece
- Accent Downproof Polyester Melange with Spylon™ DWR
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent): A DWR fabric will bead-up water on its surface to stop it soaking into the fibres. This maintains breathability and shortens drying times
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.