The Spyder Women's Breakout Down Jacket combines highly technical fabrics and warm luxurious Goose down for outstanding performance that looks sharp and stylish. Waterproof and breathable, the Breakout Down Jacket has 360Â° stretch giving you the flexibility to move freely on and off the piste. Welded baffles hold the down in place, preventing migration and ensuring the very best heat distribution and wind protection. There is a removable hood on hand for extra protection, an internal powder skirt and a core ventilation system should need to cool down after an exhilarating descent.
- Fabric: 360° Stretch Nylon/Elastane Twill with Xt.L 10k/10k laminate and Spylon+ DWR
- Lining: Custom Embossed Nylon Taffeta
- Insulation: 600 fill down
- Removable hood
- Welded down baffles
- Waterproof centre front zipper
- Under arm ventilation system
- Brushed microfibre inner collar
- Powder skirt with stretch panel
- Snap back feature to secure powder skirt
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with gussets
- Interior stretch cuffs with thumbholes
- Data card pocket with chamois inside
You may also like....