Spyder's Ardour Mid Weight Stryke Fleece is made from fabric which combines with insulated quilting to create a rich, yet sporty garment. The fabrics are a textural dream, especially when combined with details like a shimmery drawcord, soft microfiber chin guard, hand warmer pockets and custom zips.
- Hybird construction with insulated quilted hood, shoulder yoke and outer sleeves
- Fixed hood
- Drawcord adjustable hood opening
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Zippered chest and hand warmer pockets
- Spyder logos
- Body/sleeve 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Polyester Mid-Weight Sweater knit bonded to Anti-Pill fleece
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent): A DWR fabric will bead-up water on its surface to stop it soaking into the fibres. This maintains breathability and shortens drying times
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.