- Reflective details
- Removable helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Fully seam taped
- Watertight AquaGuard® center front zipper
- Reverse coil hand, chest, and data card pocket zippers
- Under arm ventilation system
- Engineered stretch interior
- Removable powder skirt with snaps, gripper elastic and stretch panel
- Internal zippered pocket
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Chamois lens wipe
- Interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Adjustable cuffs with gussets
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave 20k/30k HydroWEB™2.0 Laminate and Spylon™ DWR with Camo Print
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation with Extra Warmth (60g)
- Center Back Length is 27 1/2
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.
You may also like....