- Designed with conductive material for handheld touch screen devices
- Guaranteed to keep you Dry® GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable
- Over the cuff gauntlet
- Nylon Dobby Weave with Xt Coating and Spylon+ DWR
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation with extra warmth
- Spylon - When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
- GORE-TEX® - GORE-TEX® is the ideal solution for all kinds of winter sports; it’s durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. Your hands stay warmer when it’s cold, and drier when you perspire. GORE-TEX® gloves boast a “Guaranteed to Keep You Dry” promise.
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.