- Removable helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Fully seam taped
- Anti-abrasion overlay film by Bemis
- Waterproof center front zipper
- Waterproof hand and chest pocket zippers
- Core ventilation system
- Removable powder skirt with stretch panel
- Snap back feature holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with gussets
- Interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Data card pocket
- Back zippered pocket
- Internal zippered pocket
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Chamois lens wipe 3M Thinsulate Insulation with Extra Warmth (60g) Polyester Stretch Plainweave with Xt.L 20k/25k Laminate and Spylon+ DWR
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.