Spyder's Outbound half-zip is a top-seller for a reason. The sweater is made from a soft mid-weight knit fabric with strategically placed stretch fleece panels intended to lock in your body heat whilst providing extra comfort and flexibility.
Great as part of a layering system, the Half Zip Mid-Weight Core Sweater is extremely versatile as its smart and simple styling also makes it ideal for day-to day outdoor use. With proprietary mid-weight CORE Sweater material and strategically placed stretch fleece panels to lock in your body heat, the Outbound half-zip ready for whatever lies ahead, be it on the slopes or in the lodge.
- Stretch fleece panels at underarm and side body
- New custom zipper collection
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Clean finish sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
- Spyder embroidered logos
- CORE - Exclusive to Spyder, Core is a special weave rib-knit face material with fleece-backed fabric, that has the look and feel of a sweater with the technical performance and comfort of a softshell. With the benefits of wool’s warmth, the soft hand of cotton, and the durability of polyester, this proprietary Core technology delivers everything wonderful about winter sweaters.
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.
You may also like...