- Colorways 069 and 313 have Bryte accents
- Removable hood system with adjustable opening
- Fully seam taped
- Anti-abrasion overlay film by Bemis
- Full stretch interior and exterior
- Waterproof center front zipper
- Waterproof chest and hand pocket zippers
- Core ventilation system with waterproof zippers
- Removable powder skirt with stretch panel
- Snap back feature holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with gussets
- Interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Data card pocket
- Internal zippered pocket
- Seamless goggle pockets
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Chamois lens wipe
- Cohaesive one touch cord lock management system PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation (60g) 360º Stretch Nylon with OSMO Technology and Spylon+ DWR
Colorado based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incopporaed, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.