Maxing out with 100 grams of 3M Thinsulate Insulation, Spyder's bestselling Leader Jacket will keep you warm, but not costricted. From a helmet compatible hood to the multiple pockets which ensure you stay organised for your day on the slopes, it's obvious why this jacket has been popular for many years.
- Removeable helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Fully seam taped
- Anti-abrasion overlay film by Bemis
- Waterproof centre front zipper, hand and chest pocket zippers
- Polyester Stretch Plainweaver with Xt.L 20k/25k Laminate and Spylon+ DWR
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation with extra warmth
- 3M Thinsulate - Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M Thinsulate Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M Thinsulate Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.
- Xt.L - Xt.L is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. This technology results in pliable fabrics that are lightweight yet durable. Xt.L benefits include stretch recovery, which maintains the integrity of the fabric. Even after seasons of use, it still looks great and performs at like-new levels.
- Spylon - When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
The Colorado based manufacturer, Spyder, is one of the world’s largest ski specialist brand. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and new technologies to the skiing industry.