The Garmisch Jacket by Spyder is their leader of their Men's Legend Collection. Designed with speed in mind, the Garmisch jacket is great for those riders who like to flat line it to the bottom and want to look good doing so. With a top-notch technology package including ultra-waterproof and breathable technology, you can see why this is the leader in the Collection.
- Removable hood with adjustable opening
- Fully seam taped
- Anti-abrasion overlay film by Bemis®
- Full stretch interior and exterior
- Waterproof hand and chest pocket zippers
- Core ventilation system
- Powder skirt with snaps, gripper elastic and stretch panel
- Snap back feature holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs with gussets
- Interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Data card pocket
- Internal zippered pocket
- Seamless goggle pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Chamois lens wipe
- 360º Stretch Nylon with 20k/30k proprietary fabric technology and Spylon+™ DWR
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation (60g)
Colorado based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incopporaed, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.