If you're looking to update your ski wear this season and you're in the market for something that offers a greater level of style and performance, then the Spyder Chambers Jacket is great choice. With a clean, streamlined design that is easy to coordinate with the rest of your kit, the jacket offers Spyders high performance technology at a great price. Giving you faultless weather protection, the perfect amount of insulation and a great range of handy protection and storage features, you are sure to get the most out of your time on the mountain.
- Removable helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Fully seam taped
- Anti-abrasion brushed metal overlay film
- Waterproof centre front, hand and chest pocket zippers
- Core ventilation system
- Powder skirt with snaps, gripper elastic and stretch panel
- Snap back feature holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs with gussets
- Data card pocket
- Internal zippered pocket
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Chamois lens wipe
- Body - Stretch Polyester Oxford with Xt.L 20k/20k Laminate and Spylon+ DWR
- Lining - Custom Embossed Nylon Taffeta
- Body/Sleeve - 3M Thinsulate Insulation with Extra Warmth (60g)
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.