The mini expedition pant is a great choice for young skiers or snowboarders who are hitting the slopes for the first time and with the â€œSmall to Tallâ€� design feature the pants will be able to stay with you through more than one season as you grow!
- Custom bug graphic on lower back leg
- Critically seam taped
- Attached stretch fleece vest with adjustable shoulder straps
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows cuffs to extend an additional 2 inches when stitch is released
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Zippered hand pockets
- Spyder logos
- Scuff guards
- Lining - Nylon Taffeta
- Legs - ThermaWebâ„¢ (80g)
- Body - Polyester Stretch Twill with Xt.Lâ„¢ 10k/10k Laminate and Spylon+â„¢ DWR
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.