As Spyder's top-selling girl's ski pant, the streetwear-inspired Vixen performs beautifully in the cold, thanks to its ample insulation and highly-rated waterproof, breathable construction. Available in a rainbow of colors and also prints, it’s an easy match for any jacket. The tailored fit is close to the body, but leaves ample room for movement. Plus, "Great Lengths" cuffs extend an additional 1 inch when stitch is released.
- Critically seam taped
- "Great Lengths" cuffs extend an additional 1 inch when stitch is released
- Hand pocket zippers
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors
- Internal elastic waist adjuster
- Heat transfer Spyder logos
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation (60g)
- Polyester Stretch Prints and Plainweave with Xt.L 10k/10k Laminate and Spylon+ DWR
The Colorado based manufacturer, Spyder, is one of the world’s largest ski specialist brand. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and new technologies to the skiing industry.