- Metallic coil zippers on chest and handwarmer pockets
- Removable hood with detachable fur trim
- Critically seam taped
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap back feature that holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Data card pocket
- Heat transfer Spyder logos
- Chamois lens wipe 3M Thinsulate Insulation (140g) Polyester interlock with DRY W.E.B. and Anti Microbial
Colorado based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incopporaed, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.