It's easy to see why the Girls Lola Jacket is Spyder's best-selling girl's jacket. Featuring a removable hood with detachable faux fur trim and 10k/10k DWR waterproofing the jacket will keep you warm and dry whilst on the slopes.
- Removable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Critically seam taped
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap back feature that holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Multiple internal pockets
- Drawcord adjustable hem that finishes in hand pockets
- Elastic insert at side of hem
- Spyder embroidered logos
- Body - Polyester Stretch Twill with Xt.L 10k/10k Laminate and Spylon+ DWR
- Accent - Faux Silver Fox
- Lining - Nylon Taffeta
- Body/Sleeve - ThermaWeb (140g)
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.