- Removable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Critically seam taped
- Metallic coil zippers on chest and handwarmer pockets
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Elasticized cuffs
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
- Glove attachment on sleeve
- Lower portion of liner fabirc is TPU coated
- Data card pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Heat transfer Spyder logos 3M Thinsulate Insulation (180g) Plain Weave with High Sheen, Xt.L 10k/10k Dot Laminate and Spylon DWR
Colorado based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incopporaed, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.