The Spyder Bitsy Lola Jacket is a perennially popular girl's jacket adorned with bright bold colours, fresh fun prints and fuzzy faux fur. It’s sure to keep young trendsetters toasty warm, with 10k/10k waterproof, breathable laminate and 140g of 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation.
- Removable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Critically seam taped
- Metallic coil zippers on chest and handwarmer pockets
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Elasticized cuffs
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
- Glove attachment on sleeve
- Lower portion of liner fabirc is TPU coated
- Data card pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Heat transfer Spyder logos 3M Thinsulate Insulation (180g) Plain Weave with High Sheen, Xt.L 10k/10k Dot Laminate and Spylon DWR
The Colorado based manufacturer, Spyder, is one of the world’s largest ski specialist brand. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and new technologies to the skiing industry.