It's easy to see why the Bitsy Lola Jacket is Spyder's best-selling Bitsy jacket. Featuring a removable hood with detachable faux fur trim and 10k/10k DWR waterproofing the jacket will keep you warm and dry whilst on the slopes.
- Removable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Critically seam taped
- Glove attachment on sleeve
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Elasticized cuffs
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
- Lower portion of liner fabric is TPU coated
- Multiple internal pockets
- Body - Polyester Stretch Twill with Xt.L 10k/10k Laminate and Spylon+ DWR
- Lining - Nylon Taffeta
- Body/Sleeve - ThermaWeb (140g)
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.