- Critically seam taped
- Anti-abrasion Desco overlay film by Bemis®
- Scuff guards
- Waterproof hand and thigh pocket zippers
- Zippered inner thigh vents with mesh lining
- Lower leg zippers
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Removable adjustable suspenders
- Internal elastic waist adjuster
- Matte black Spyder logos 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation (60g) Crosshatch Mini Herringbone with Xt 20k/20k Dot Laminate and Spylon+ DWR
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.