- Removable hood
- Critically seam taped
- Anti-abrasion Desco overlay film by Bemis®
- Laser cut and welded construction details
- Waterproof center front, hand, chest and data card pocket zippers
- Core ventilation system
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap back feature that holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Internal zippered pocket and mesh goggle pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Matte black Spyder logos
- Chamois lens wipe 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation (120g) Crosshatch Mini Herringbone with Xt 20k/20k Dot Laminate and Spylon+ DWR
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.
You may also like....