The Spyder Mini Leader Jacket proves popular with our customers season after season due to its advanced technical features and bold, dynamic look. A signature piece of the Spyder range, the jacket's race inspired design brings you vibrant block colours and faultless protection, courtesy of 10K/10K waterproofing and breathability, and cleverly distributed lightweight insulation that ensures optimal warmth for all-day comfort.
- Removable hood
- Critically seam taped
- Anti-abrasion brushed metal overlay film by Bemis®
- Waterproof hand and chest pocket zippers
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Elasticized cuffs
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
- Glove attachment on sleeve
- Lower portion of liner fabric is TPU coated
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Heat transfer Spyder logos
- Chamois lens wipe
- Body - Polyester Stretch Twill with Xt.L 10k/10k Laminate and Spylon+ DWR
- Lining - Nylon Taffeta
- Body/Sleeve - ThermaWeb (140g)
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.
You may also like...