- Removable hood
- Critically seam taped
- Custom web graphic on side panel
- Reverse coil hand and chest pocket zippers
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Elasticized cuffs
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
- Glove attachment on sleeve
- Lower portion of liner fabric is TPU coated
- Data card pocket
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Screen print Spyder logos
- Chamois lens wipe 3M Thinsulate Insulation (180g) Polyester Stretch Plainweave with Xt.L 10k/10k
- Laminate and Spylon+ DWR
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.