Showing off Spyder’s unique logo design with its asymmetrical web patterns is the Boy's Challenger Jacket. Being Spyder’s best-selling boys jacket he will be perfectly set up for the slopes. Well designed, the versatile jacket can be adjusted to fit his needs.
- 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon durable water repellent (DWR)
- Removable hood
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap back feature
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Critically seam taped
- Data card pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Custom graphic on the side panel
- Fabric - Lining: Nylon taffeta
- Fabric - Body: Polyester stretch plainweave with Xt.L laminate and Spylon DWR
Colorado-based manufacturer Spyder is one of the world’s largest specialist ski brands. The company is well known for their high end, premium ski apparel, offering innovative designs and cutting-edge technologies.
Originally called David L Jacobs, Incorporated, the company changed its name to Spyder in 1978 after one of their early race pants became affectionately known by skiers as 'spider pants', due to their spider leg-like appearance.
Today, Spyder is the apparel of choice for many of the world's top professional skiers, as well as the official supplier to the US Ski Team. The company continues to push the boundaries of design further, and in innovative new ways, to ensure they remain at the cutting edge of high-performance ski-wear.