The Spark R&D Blaze LT is a splitboard-specific binding that delivers response unlike any other in this rapidly growing sport. Strong, lightweight and low bulk, the Blaze has a minimal design that allows snow to escape rather than ice up on the binding. It also has custom made bushings that tightly hold the pin in place, eliminating awkward clips altogether and making it easy to switch from riding to touring mode or vice versa. The LT version of the Blaze features the LT Pin System, which is stiffer, lighter and slop free, for a more efficient tour.
- Includes complete LT Pin System: brackets, aluminium pins and hardware.
- Baseplate Design: Fine-tuned for all around ease of use as well as long-term durability
- Bushings: Custom made bronze bushings for exceptional durability
- Highbacks: Widest range of lean on the market - 25? forward lean to -5? for touring (an industry first). Increased glass fibre content for even better response.
- Straps: Redesigned for lightweight skinning, while providing excellent support for the ride down
- Buckles: New ratchet system is lower profile and more durable
- Thermo Plastics: Pre-curved to hug the strap and remain snag-free while touring or riding
- Standard Weight: 1640g/pair (size - medium)