The Kid's Yoot Pac Nylon Boot from Sorel is a toasty and durable boot that will keep little feet protected in particularly harsh conditions. It features a synthetic textile upper with leather overlays with a fully seam sealed, waterproof construction and a vulcanized rubber shell and herringbone outsole for excellent durability and protection from the elements.
The inner bootie, made with recycled felt, provides lots of insulation and can be removed for washing if necessary while a felt frost plug at the midsole stops body heat escaping through the ground but also stops the cold from the ground creeping in the boots. An excellent combination of the the best cold and wet weather protection presented in a stylish package that can be worn everyday if required.
- Upper: synthetic textile with leather overlays and PU backer
- Inner bootie: 9mm recycled felt with Sherpa pile cuff
- Midsole: 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Outsole: vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole
- Seam-sealed, waterproof construction
- Removable, washable inner bootie
- Sorel rated down to -40°C
- Lace up
- Weight: 1,020g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.